Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Hop-On Hop-Off Tour + Alcatrazat Hop-On Hop-Off Tour + Alcatraz, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sun, 31 Mar 2019
From $ 98.80
2. Streets of San Francisco Bike Tourat Streets of San Francisco Bike Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 92.60
3. Half Day Wine Country Tourat Half Day Wine Country Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sun, 31 Mar 2019
From $ 89.50
4. Full Day Wine Country Tourat Full Day Wine Country Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sun, 31 Mar 2019
From $ 109.20
5. California Sunset Bike Tourat California Sunset Bike Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 57.20
6. Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Tourat Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Bike Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 57.20
7. Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tourat Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sat, 24 Feb 2018
From $ 59.30
8. San Francisco Night Tourat San Francisco Night Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sun, 31 Mar 2019
From $ 36.40
9. Woods & Wine Deluxe Tourat Woods & Wine Deluxe Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 144.60
10. Yosemite Full Day Tourat Yosemite Full Day Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Sun, 29 Mar 2020
From $ 196.60
San Francisco Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
This is the only Hop-On Hop-Off service into Sausalito providing you with the chance to explore the charming town by the bay, so you can enjoy the beautiful views of San Francisco.
On this tour you get to enjoy an entirely live narrated 90-minute tour of San Francisco's most famous attractions on an original open top double decker bus in the Downtown area. This tours highlights include: Fisherman's Wharf, Barbary Coast, Financial District, the Ferry Buildning, South of Market, City Hall, Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, Lombard Street and Pier 39.
Golden Gate Park Tour:
The Golden Gate Park Tour departs from Union Square and heads towards Civic Center with its impressive City Hall, the Asian Art Museum, the Opera House and the San Francisco Symphony. Then we drive along Hayes Street where you can find countless shoppings opportunities and restaurants. We further drive into the Golden Gate Park, which is one of the largest man-made havens in the world. Within the park, you can visit such a renowned attractions as the De Young Museum, the Japanese Tea Garden and the mulit-million dollar California Academy of Sciences. On our way back, we visit Alamo Square, home to the famous 'Painted Ladies' Victorian houses. Before returning to Union Square, we pass San Francisco's Japan Town and St. Mary's Cathedral.
Golden Gate Bridge & Sausalito Tour:
Departing from Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge & Sausalito tour lasts approx. 90 minutes. First stop is the Palace of Fine Arts, from here we continue towards the Godlen Gate Bridge, passing Crissy Fields and stopping at South Vista Point for a 10-minute photo stop with beaufitul views od the San Francisco skyline and Alcatraz. Then the tour heads towards Marin County and stop in the charming Sausalito, where you can go for a stroll, visit art galleries or simply enjoy a nice lunch by the waterfront. The bus heads back across the bridge into Presidio National Park with the mansions of Pacific Heights.
San Francisco Night Tour:
Departing from Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Night Tour is a 90-minute live narrated tour of San Francisco by night. The tour takes you through the most vibrant neighborhoods of the city, such as the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach, Union Square, Nob Hill. Alamo Square and the Embarcadero. San Francisco Night Tour is not a Hop-On Hop-Off tour, but a 90 min. regular sightseeing tour.
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to be redeemed with City Sightseeing.
- Once your e-ticket have been redeemed for tickets, you can just jump on and off the bus at any stop as often as you like for up to 48 hours.
- Children's tickets are available between age 5-11. Children under 5 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- When booking our 4-in-1 Hop-On Hop-Off package you can choose between a 24 hour, 48 hour or 72 hour Hop-On Hop-Off pass.
Print out voucher
San Francisco Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
City Sightseeing 1331 Columbus Avenue (between North Point St. & Beach St.), San Francisco, CA 94133
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.